To request additional info or basic pricing, fill out section A and click "Submit Info Request".
For a detailed custom quote fill out both sections A and B then click "Submit Design Quote Request" at the bottom of the page.
HOW IT WORKS
Your contact information is confidential- we will not call unless you tell us to. Be sure to enter a correct e-mail address
Include any additional model reference #'s from our website in the field to the left (it starts with letters and ends with numbers). Keep in mind we can re-create any design for any shape, size or quality center diamond.
We will respond to your request within 48 hours. If you do not hear back please e-mail or call us to verify.
CENTER DIAMOND SELECTION PROCESS
At Lauren B Jewelry, one of our graduate gemologists will guide you through the custom engagement ring selection process from start to finish. We take special care in helping our clients select the perfect center diamond to complement the ring setting they desire. Every individual has unique requests and preferences for center diamond shape, quality and size. With this in mind we only offer those that best match each individual client’s specifications while still remaining within their target price range. Our gemologists carefully sort through many center diamonds, eliminating a large percentage of unsuitable choices, before presenting the options to you that best fit your needs. In that regard we consider ourselves matchmakers, linking prospective clients to the best available diamond options on the market.
We have access to a comprehensive inventory of certified stones in all shapes and sizes so you can be certain we have what you are looking for! In the diamond selection process we present anywhere from two to four center-stone options across similar size, color and clarity ranges for our in-store and online clients to consider. By visually comparing several options side by side, either in person or via e-mailed videos, our clients can make a confident purchase because they are able to see the nuances and details in a diamond that do not necessarily show up on a certificate. We urge them to use these lab reports as a guide and advise against basing their entire purchase solely on the stated grades. This is the reason why we do not simply list a database of loose diamonds on our website which we have yet to inspect ourselves for quality. The strategy commonly used by large scale diamond websites (without a brick and mortar location) is to compete on price and sell in volume, with complete disregard for how this precious stone actually looks and performs in real life which is crucial. In sharp contrast, our team at Lauren B thoroughly previews and examines each option beforehand and will provide you with a detailed description of each diamond along with any necessary videos or photos.
When the time is right for you to shop for your engagement ring, Lauren B Jewelry should be your first and last stop. We are here to answer any questions you may have along the way and help guide you to your final decision. We look forward to working with you!
WORKING REMOTELY WITH CLIENTS WORLDWIDE
Bringing the LaurenB Ring Shopping Experience to YouRING DESIGN AND CENTER DIAMOND SELECTION
- Determine a ring design, center-stone shape and price range that you would like to focus on. We can custom make any ring design shown on our website, Instagram page, or elsewhere for any size, quality or shape center diamond. Pricing for each ring is based on the design elements, materials and metal selected; platinum and 14 or 18 karat white, yellow, rose gold.
- Based on your target price range as well as the desired center diamond quality and carat weight, our diamond consultant will prepare several comparable certified center diamonds for your consideration. An e-mail will be sent with all the specifics including pricing and attached certificates.
- After deciding which diamonds you are most interested in, we can send you emailed or direct Instagram videos (a username is required) of each diamond on its own, a side by side comparison and placed into an engagement ring setting of your choice. This will clearly show you all the live details of the diamond which you can not read on a certificate.
- Our consultants are always available to guide you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have regarding each diamond. You will surely be able to make a confident, informed decision.
- After a diamond is selected, ring design finalized, and price agreed upon, a deposit is required in order to start creating your ring. Secure payment options available are credit card over the phone, bank wire, check, or Paypal. Once the initial payment has been received a scanned work order document will be e-mailed to you stating all the details on the item being purchased including the amount paid, balance owed and any other relevant information.
- As soon as the ring is completed (typically in one to three weeks) we will send you photographs of the final product for approval. We are confident you will be amazed!
- With your consent we will arrange for final payment and shipment (or in-store pickup) of the ring. All shipping is done securely through registered and insured UPS or FedEX mail and we do ship around the globe. Please note that if you live outside of New York state there is no applicable sales tax which will amount to some great savings. We will send the ring to you on your desired date and will also e-mail you a tracking number ahead of time.
- Your ring will come with an official store receipt, diamond certificate, and full appraisal. We stand behind all of our products and we guarantee your satisfaction.